The Best Goal award of the 20th matchday was awarded to Abdoul Camara playing for PAOK, who topped the competition organised by Super League, the Panhellenic Association of Professional Players (PSAP) and NOVA. The award was presented by Mrs Popi Gkikopoulou, one of the sponsors of FC PAOK.
After the ceremony, the PAOK player stated:
"I am really happy with today's ceremony and I wish to thank all the people who voted for me. The goal I scored was my second best goal, following a goal I scored in 2012 while playing for the national team of my country."
- What is your opinion on your first home participation in tomorrow's match against OFI?
"I look forward to playing in our stadium. I have some first impressions from the fans of PAOK and I believe that I will be even stronger tomorrow since the atmosphere in the stadium will be better."
- What are your first impressions from PAOK?
"I would say that they are really good. I particularly appreciate my teammates and I believe we have a high quality squad. I can cooperate well with them."
- Can you imagine yourself playing for the club for more years, after your loan period is over?
"For the moment, I enjoy being in Thessaloniki. I hope I will have more similar moments in the future."
- You scored two successive goals with PAOK and the national team of your country. Knowing that this is not common, does this mean something to you?
"I always give my best when playing. I was not supposed to be called to the National Team to play, however the coach finally used me. I must play a decisive part in every match."
- You have only played in one match with PAOK; however what is your opinion on the quality of the Greek championship?
"Given my experience last Sunday, the quality is pretty good. It was a really intense match and I felt really good playing in it."
- What was the reason that made you leave Sochaux and accept PAOK's proposal to play for this club as an on loan player?
"I know very well that PAOK is a great club with many fans. Its fans help the players so they can perform better and I believe I am playing for a club that has a bright future."